Beating the Averages

Beating The Averages

First I'am going to define what is a hacker because some people think that a hacker is a person who do only ilegal things but this definition it's incorrect. A hacker is a person who, due to his advanced knowledge in the computer field, has an extraordinary performance in the subject and is capable of performing many challenging activities, through a computer. It's a master in programming languages, hardware and software manipulation. 


LISP is a language based lists process, but they are implemented as if they were functions, in the short time that I have been practicing it, I know it is a bit difficult to manage, for example I have seen that the variables can be modified, but in this language don't, the variables that are designated with a value, stay with that.



As well as there are new features for me, there are also some that are used in another language, such as C, where it is not necessary to define the variables.



I believe that in order to know how to use high-level lenguage, first you need to know how machine language works or at least have an idea of how it is, so you can understand how the computer language is and have a broad vision towards other programming languages.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

The Roots of Lisp

Triumph of Nerds II

Language as the Ultimate Weapon